If you read my blog, you know that I love products made by The Fay Farm. This time, I am reviewing their Rejuvenation lotion which is great for use on deep joint and aching muscle pain. In fact, the lotion was made with chronic pain sufferers in mind. The Fay Farm consulted fibromyalgia, small fiber neuropathy, and multiple sclerosis sufferers while developing their Rejuvenation lotion.
Disclosure: “I have been given this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.“
The Fay Farm Rejuvenation Lotion
The Fay Farm Rejuvenation HOE Lotion is a blend of herbs and essential oils that help to relieve joint and muscle pain. Like all their products, the Rejuvenation lotion is made with organic, all-natural ingredients which include:
- Hemp Oil is high in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which are great for reducing inflammation. Hemp Oil also helps soothe and hydrates the skin. It is the only plant oil that contains Vitamin D, which is used in calcium absorption.
- Grape Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants that are excellent for slowing down the skin aging process. Plus, its anti-inflammatory properties help relieve pain and swelling.
- Apricot kernel oil possesses many therapeutic properties. Used topically, it reduces inflammation, helps prevent skin damage from free radicals, and reduces the effects of aging.
- Argan Oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin E, Omega-6 fatty acids, and Omega-3 fatty acids. Not only is it great for the skin, Argon Oil also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce muscle and joint pain.
- White Sesame Oil has got many therapeutic and medicinal properties. It is rich in zinc, which is one of the most important minerals for your skin. Also, the high levels of copper found in sesame oil can help to reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- Jojoba Oil is non-toxic and non-allergenic. Jojoba oil is also noncomedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores. That makes it a great natural treatment for eczema as well as other dry-skin conditions. The antioxidants in jojoba oil reduce fine lines, wrinkles and slow down other signs of aging.
- Magnesium deficiency can cause fatigue, headaches, insomnia, and muscle pain, cramps, and spasms. Magnesium is easily absorbed through the skin. A lotion containing magnesium is one of the best options for people who have sensitive skin.
- Fennel has a sweet earthy scent and helps support feelings of well-being and comfort throughout the entire body including the joints.
- Licorice extracts possess anti-inflammatory properties. Research has indicated that it may be beneficial in reducing the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines and for providing relief from pain and swelling. Studies have also shown that topical usage of licorice extracts help in relieving the swelling and itching in skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis as well.
- Turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. You’ve probably heard of turmeric as a spice for cooking, but what you may not know is that turmeric can be used topically as well. It is great for your skin and helps relieve joint and muscle aches.
- Valerian is best known for its calming effects. It has been used for centuries for the treatment of anxiety, insomnia, and as a reliable pain reliever. When used topically, Valerian can help ease muscle tension, muscle spasms, and cramps.
The Fay Farm Rejuvenation HOE lotion does not contain parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, or phthalates.
What I Thought
I have been using Rejuvenation for about three weeks. The lotion is thick and creamy with a mild natural scent. I like to apply the lotion all over after a shower. That usually gives me a few hours of widespread pain relief. Once I begin to feel pain and muscle tension again, I apply where needed.
The lotions from The Fay Farm are some of the most helpful topicals I’ve found for skin-related issues and temporary pain relief. I have also reviewed The Fay Farm Serenity CBD lotion, CBD Healing Hemp Lotion, and Warming CBD Muscle Rub. I love them all.
Another thing I love about The Fay Farm products is that the scents do not trigger a migraine. Usually, I have to use unscented products so it is really nice to be able to enjoy a product that has a nice aroma.
About The Fay Farm
The Fay Farm is a family run farm dedicated to creating quality natural body care products. All of their products are made with natural, organic ingredients. Many of the high-quality ingredients come right from their farm located on Whidbey Island near Seattle, Washington. The Fay Farm’s products do not contain parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, or phthalates.
If you are interested in trying The Fay Farm Rejuvenation HOE Lotion or any of their other CBD products, ” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>click here.
Have you tried one of The Fay Farm products? I’d love to hear what you thought.