Would you like to write a guest post for Fibrodaze?
Although I do accept guest posts, the topic has to be of use to my readers.
This blog is about living with fibromyalgia and coping with the symptoms.
I have fibromyalgia and so do most of my blog readers. We live with chronic pain and often we have coexisting health problems. If you know what that is like and your guest post is helpful, I would be more than happy to hear your idea(s).
If you have no idea what it is like to live with chronic illness, then please do not offer a post that gives general advice about living with fibromyalgia. It just doesn’t work.
That doesn’t mean that I will not be interested in your guest post. I usually like to write an introduction to let my readers know why the guest post may be of interest to them.
For example, here a few guest posts I have published on the blog:
- Can Drinking Alcohol Actually Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
- 10 Things Everyone Should Know About Depression
- 7 Health Benefits Of Turmeric
So, if you are still interested, I would love for you to contact me with your idea.
Please submit your post idea for approval before submitting the full article. Once I review your idea I will let you know whether to send the full post.
- Please send fresh content
- Please include a photo of yourself and any images that pertain to the article. You must have rights to use the images.
- Please include a short author bio with links to your website, blog and social media accounts.
- Please make sure your article is error free.
- There will be no payment for guest posts.
- I will promote your article and would like for you to do the same.
- I reserve the right to refuse any guest post for any reason.
I look forward to hearing your post idea. Please email me at fibrodazeblog(@)gmail.com or use my contact form.